I was tagged by Jennifer – so here are six quirky things you may or may not know about me:
- Toilet paper rolls come over the top. Might be a guy thing, but it’s a conscious thing every time I change the thing.
- When I meet new people, they can’t easily pick my part of the country from my accent. I only have a southern tinge when I’m in a mostly southern tinged group. Otherwise, I’ve got little or no accent – which leads to them guessing somewhere in the midwest.
- I’m addicted to Twitter – follow me.
- My iphone is a part of me, an integral part of my day. What did we ever do before iphones? Or at least cellphones with cameras and internet access and text messaging? I mean, we just talked on phones, and most of the time it was attached to a wall in someone’s home or at a payphone outside the mall. We were so disconnected, and now we’re so uber-connected. But the problem for me is often finding the gumption to put my iphone down and talk to the people in the room. Before iphones, we talked on porches. Maybe I need an iPorch.
- I’m going to vote for Obama in the upcoming election. I’m close to voting out the incumbents across the board if they can’t provide a decent sense of inspiration and vision.
- My wife is now referring to John McCain as "Matlock". I think she’s voting for Obama, too.
That’s it. Okay, not too quirky. If you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged.