Please keep in mind that this is a pre-coffee morning ramble.
- Sometimes I feel like a porcupine in a balloon factory – careful as I can be with my pointy spines, but still poppin’ things when I walk by.
- Sometimes I think there are people listening, and then they’re returned to a robotic state when I’m not watching.
- Sometimes I wonder if the motion of the earth is causing the sensation of movement, and that I’m really the only one standing still.
- Sometimes, I just listen.
- Sometimes I talk way too much.
- Sometimes I like to wear socks. Today isn’t one of those times.
- Sometimes, I wonder what’s happened to Alan and Stringbean, if the blog mafia has come to take down the man.
- Sometimes I enjoy the adventure of travel. This isn’t one of those times, but it’s not so bad.
- Sometimes, I don’t listen at all.
- But sometimes, I’m aware that listening is better than speaking my own thoughts, that I might learn something.
- But sometimes, I realize that spaeking up will change everything, and that everything needs to change.
- Sometimes I wish I could get lost in an old library, finding literary adventures popping through a hidden door in the stacks.
- Sometimes, I hope it looks like I’m listening, while not listening at all.
- Sometimes, I post stuff on here that’s meaningless drivel.
- Sometimes, I post deep thought stuff on here disgused as meaningless drivel.
- Sometimes, I have to check out of the hotel. This is one of those times.