Here’s a few questions to get you through to Friday. You’re tagged:
- What are your five favorite Christmas songs?
- Five foods you look forward to at Christmastime?
- Five favorite presents of all time?
- What are your five favorite holiday TV specials?
- Top five holiday-themed films?
Thanks for playing – ho ho ho.
UPDATE – doh, forgot to add mine:
What are your five favorite Christmas songs?
* Carol of the Bells (any version)
* Little Drummer Boy (any version)
* I Hate Christmas Parties – Relient K
* Children, Go Where I Send Thee – Michael McDonald
* Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24) – Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Five foods you look forward to at Christmastime?
* Cranberry stuff
* Nut breads
* Making chili
* Cheese balls
* Christmas morning breakfast pizza
Five favorite presents of all time?
* Stretch Armstrong
* Six Million Dollar Man
* coffee mug
* XM radio
What are your five favorite holiday TV specials?
* Charlie Brown Christmas
* Claymation Christmas
* "Lexmas", Smallville episode
* "A Wish For Wings", Opus
* Olive the Other Reindeer
Top five holiday-themed films?
* Family Man
* A Christmas Story
* Christmas Vacation
* Die Hard