Totally and uncreatively ripped from the moleskinerie blog, who pulled from someone else, who found it somewhere else, etc:
- Unwrap the plastic
- Pull the paper sleeve from the cover
- Tuck the post card and stamps in the accordion pocket.
- Kiss the history of Moleskine pamphlet, and reflect how fortunate you are to be using a notebook favored by Hemingway and Van Gogh
- Open the notebook, and turn to the middle, or thereabouts
- Bury your nose between the pages, rooting as closely as possible to the spine.
- Breath deeply
- Repeat Step 7 until filled with a sense of well being